All That Dance (Seattle, WA), Office Admin **Info Coming Soon**
All That Dance (Seattle, WA), DANCE INSTRUCTORS
All That Dance, located in Northeast Seattle, is looking for highly-motivated dance educators willing to invest in our students for the 2019-2020 dance season. All That Dance is Seattle’s largest private studio for children, teens, and adults currently serving over 1700 families. Located in a brand new 11,000 sq foot facility, All That Dance is a progressive school that has been teaching dance to the Seattle community for over 20 years. We offer classes for students age two through adult in Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Hip Hop, and Creative Dance.
Please consider applying if you are able to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree (or currently in school to obtain one)
- Have at least 1-3 years of teaching experience in a private studio setting
- Availability across Monday-Saturday, as teaching hours range
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 4 (four) classes per week and a 9-month contract (September-June)
- Willing to attend 7 (seven) staff meetings annually (paid time) and meet with colleagues regarding best teaching practices in 3 (three) department meetings annually (paid time)
- Consider co-teaching as a potential tool for successful onboarding at our school
All That Dance offers competitive wages, PTO and 401K opportunities and a transparent pay scale with three categories to ensure experience and expertise are compensated. Positions offered to potential faculty depend on experience and skill level, interest in teaching multiple genres and age levels, and availability.
Interview process includes sit-down meet and greet and a guest teaching opportunity if initial interview feels like a good fit for both parties. Substitute positions are also available and we are happy to answer questions about our employment process and our school.
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our studio, please visit: All That Dance