All That Dance is excited to offer in-person instruction for your dancer as one more way to stay connected! Our teachers are eager to work with your dancer at our studio. Masks will be worn by students and teachers to ensure safety for all. Only participating dancers (no family members) will be allowed in studio, and drop-off and pick-up will be contactless. This is to limit exposure and keep our staff and dance families as safe as possible.
Private and semi-private lessons available for:
- 30 & 60-minute private lessons
- 60-minute semi-private/group lessons (up to five dancers total).
Pricing for Private Lessons:
- $40 for 30-minute private
- $80 for 60-minute private
Pricing for Semi-private & Group Lessons:
- $95 (for 60-minute semi-private; 2 dancers)
- $115 (for 60-minute group lesson; 3-5 dancers)
How to schedule Private Lessons using your Parent Portal:
- On the homepage, click “Book Private Lesson.”
- Select your teacher. Their preferred genres and ages are listed below their name.
- Click “Schedule” to schedule a private lesson with that teacher.
- Navigate through the calendar and click on the date you would like – any available times for that teacher will appear in blue. Click on your desired time slot.
- Click “Pay with Authorize.net” to process your payment.
How to schedule a semi-private or group lesson:
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- What type of lesson (30-min private, 60-minute semi-private or 60-minute group lesson)
- Ages of your dancers and the style you are interested in.
- Include several days/times that will work and we will schedule your lesson.