TUITION: SUMMER 2020
Half-day camp, Monday through Friday: $310
Full-day camp, Monday through Friday: $505
Summer Classes (8 week session):
55/60 minute class: $160
75 minute class: $175
90 minute class: $180
TUITION: SPRING 2020 (17-week session)
55/60-minute class: $330
75-minute class: $350
90-minute class: $370
Parent + Tot: $300
Monday Tuition (one less class for Memorial Day on 5/25)
55/60-minute class: $310
75-minute class: $330
90-minute class: $350
Parent + Tot: $280
- A multi-class discount of $30 will be applied to the third class per family and a discount of $50 will be applied to each additional class per family.
- Drop-Ins and Dance Cards are available for adults for $20 a class or $78 for four classes, respectively.
SPRING PERFORMANCE 2020: $140
Classes ages 5 and up are part of our Spring Performance. The performance cost is $140 in addition to class tuition and includes costume, fittings, music, theater rental, etc. Most dancers participate in this fun, end-of-year event but you may withdraw for credit, which will be placed on your ATD dance account and can be used toward Spring enrollment. Note: Withdrawals from performance cannot be reversed. Please call the office for assistance.
PERFORMANCE WITHDRAWAL – Must be completed by Monday, February 17, 2020.
- Registration – Each Fall we open registration to all students, new and returning. Fall Open Registration is done on a first-come, first-served basis. Spring registration has a “priority” window of several weeks in which we allow current students to re-signup for the class they had in fall. Summer registration is always on a first-come, first-served basis. Payment options are cash, check, or credit card. You can sign up online, over the phone, or in person. Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
- Placement – Students are carefully placed in each class according to age, ability level, attention span, and effort. This is a reflection of caring teachers who want to find a class that best suits each dancer’s needs. Students who attend spring session will receive a class placement for the following fall. In addition, school-age dancers will receive a written evaluation.
- Dance Attire – For all classes, we require appropriate dance clothing, hair pulled back away from face, and the removal of jewelry. Dancers must also have the appropriate footwear for their genre (no stocking feet). For a full list of specific requirements by genre, please see Dance Attire Requirements.
- Cancellations – All classes are subject to possible cancellation based on low enrollment. In the event that your class or camp is cancelled, we will make every attempt to find a comparable class at a suitable day and time. If your schedule does not allow for a change, you will be refunded for the remaining classes in the session. ATD will run an existing class if 3 or more students attend. If 3-5 students attend a class, the teacher will have the option to modify the length of class time. If 2 or fewer students attend, the class may be cancelled for that day.
- Credits/Refunds – If you need to withdraw from a class after registering and making payment, you may be eligible for a refund or studio credit, depending on the date and circumstances of the withdrawal. For specific information, please see our Credit/Refund Policy page.
- Emergency/Weather Closure – If the Seattle Public Schools are closed, then the studio is closed as well. On late start days and non-school days (Saturday), we will assess the safety of opening the studio and post our decision to social media (Facebook and Instagram) as well as update our voicemail.
- Makeup Classes – If a class is missed, you may do a makeup in a class of similar level and age group with prior approval from office staff.To request a makeup class (one at a time, please), call us at (206) 524-8944 or email us. We do not allow classes to be made up during the first week of a semester, Watching Week, or once the session has ended.
- Communication – We try our best to keep you informed, well in advance, of important deadlines and dates. Our primary tools are our website, social media, e-mails to families, and in-studio verbal and written announcements.
- Photos and Social Media – All That Dance maintains the right to take photos and/or videos of its dancers or guests. The photographs and videos are intended for marketing and promotional us on our website and social media and do not name or disclose personal information of those within the images.
- Watching Class – Parents, friends, and family are invited onto the studio floor to watch the entire lesson during Watching Week.
- Bathroom Breaks – For dancers in our pre-school program, we ask that you take them to the bathroom and wash hands before class begins to avoid interruption of dance time. If the dancer needs to use the bathroom during class, the teacher will look for a parent/guardian in the lobby to assist the dancer. If no parent/guardian is on site, a staff member will escort the dancer to the restroom and offer assistance with dressing/undressing. For dancers still in diapers, we ask that a caretaker remain in the lobby to assist with diaper changes if needed (we are not licensed to do so).
- Drop-off/Pick-up/Parking – Parents are responsible for dropping off and picking up students on time and students who are minors must be accompanied by an adult when leaving their lesson. Please notify your child’s instructor if a different adult will be picking him/her up. If a student is picked up late more than two times, we reserve the right to remove the child from the class with no refund. If a parent is late for pick up after the last class of the day, necessitating the instructor to remain past studio hours with the child, a fee of $2 a minute will be charged to compensate the instructor for their time. Our parking lot is located on the northwest side of the building. Surrounding 2-hour street parking is available where posted. For dancer drop-off, please turn northwest onto NE Blakeley St from 35th Ave to allow your dancer to exit the car from the passenger side and avoid crossing traffic. Parking is not permitted in our drop-off area on the southwest side of the building where the front entrance is located.
- Performing Classes: Attendance Requirements – Attendance
policy for our performance season (spring session only)
asks that dancers miss no more than four classes (17-
week spring session) in order to be eligible for the
performance. If more than four are missed, the dancer will be removed from the performance choreography and no refund will be given. This policy ensures the safety of our
dancers and that pieces are stage-ready come June.
- Code of Conduct – We intend for students, parents and staff of All That Dance to act in a positive and constructive way and for each of us to utilize kindness, respect and integrity as the foundation for building lasting relationships inside and out of our ATD community. Please review our policy on the Code of Conduct page.
- Removal from Studio Activities – All That Dance also reserves the right to discontinue a child’s participation in class if the child’s behavior becomes a distraction for the instructor and/or other students. In this instance, we will make every effort to work with the child — in concert with the parent — to resolve any behavior issues. All That Dance also reserves the right to discontinue a child’s participation in class, the ATD Company, or any other related studio activities if All That Dance determines that the child’s parent has treated staff, instructors, other students, or other parents in a rude, threatening, demeaning way or in any other manner it deems unacceptable in light of All That Dance’s positive, friendly community environment. In both cases, the parent would be refunded for the remaining number of classes, stage time, or instructor time on a pro-rated basis, less the non-refundable $20 administrative fee.