All That Dance strives to offer the highest level of dance instruction in a positive, respectful and caring environment. In order to maintain and cultivate this environment, we ask our students and families to uphold the code of conduct below.
Dancers at our school will demonstrate:
- Honesty and integrity
- Respect for teachers, staff, and those working to help our school
- Respect for classmates and fellow students at our school (younger & older)
- Positive intention ~ refraining from offensive racial or obscene speech, gestures, or written material
- Kindness ~ treating others as the important being they are – all the time.
- Teamwork ~ responding to reasonable requests from staff and supporting fellow students in their pursuit of dance
- Good will ~ refraining from physical, mental, emotional or cyber bullying fellow dancers, staff, or instructors. This includes negative references on social media (directly or indirectly) to students, staff, studio brand, and/or affiliations to the studio.
- Awareness ~ advanced Dancers who are members of the mentee program, ATD Company or ATD Honor Club are the face of ATD and will conduct themselves in a manner that reflects positively on the strong, positive organization we are
Please remember – it is a privilege to participate in dance classes and performances. One’s behavior must emulate that privilege. If it is brought to our attention that a student in our community is not upholding our code of conduct, ATD management reserves the right at its discretion to take action up to, and including, dismissal of said student from our school.