Q: Will classes continue online?
A: All That Dance is committed to the health and safety of our students, staff, and community. Classes will remain online until it is determined that we can safely meet in person again. Our final week of classes is scheduled for June 1-6.
Q: Will All That Dance be having a Performance this year?
A: We are committed to providing an end-of-year Performance to celebrate our dancers’ hard work and bring our community together. Due to the Governor’s guidelines for continued safe distancing, we have made the decision to move our performances to an entirely virtual format. Dancers will record their class performances in costume either during class time on Zoom or independently, depending on their teacher’s discretion. These pre-recorded videos will then be compiled into performances that are live-streamed during our scheduled performance weekend (June 13 and 14).
To view our Spring 2020 Performance Live Stream, click here. Enter the password ATDShow2020
- Q: What about performance costumes? Will we get those?
- A: Dancers should have received their performing costumes at this point, either having picked them up curbside or received them via delivery from staff or volunteers.
- Q: When will tickets be on sale?
- A: There will be no tickets to our Performance this year. Our virtual performances will be free to the community.
- Q: Will there be pictures? What about a video?
- A: We will not have photos by Yuen Lui for purchase this year. There will, however, still be a video of these performances so you can share with friends and family and remember this certainly memorable season for years to come.
Q: Will All That Dance have Summer Camps this year? What about Summer Classes?
A: We are working to bring you an exciting Summer Camp & Class experience no matter how! Please visit our Classes page for the schedule of Summer Camps and Summer classes that will take place either at home (if we are in Phase 2) or in the studio (if we are in Phase 3). We can’t wait to dance with you this summer!